Share our website with
your neighbors and friends
Mayor and Town Board Trustee Members:
Trustee Chance Harms swearing in by Mayor Bob McVay.
- Robert McVay, Mayor, term expires November 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christine Lee, Mayor Pro Tem, term expires November 2020 email@example.com
- Dan Nolan, Trustee, term expires November 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ray Tinkum, Trustee, term expires November 2022 email@example.com
- Kevin Jones, Trustee, term expires November 2020 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tim Harvey, Trustee, term expires November 2022 email@example.com
- Chance Harms, Trustee, term expires November 2022 firstname.lastname@example.org
We received four (4) nomination petitions to fill our five (5) vacancies.
Town Board member and staff would like to send a THANK YOU to our board member that is leaving the board. Thank you Sally DiSciullo!
The Town Board will be welcoming back Raymond "Ray" Tinkum, Dan Nolan, and Tim Harvey as board trustees. We will also be welcoming back Mayor Robert "Bob" McVay. Our returning Mayor and Trustees will be sworn into office on April 19, 2018.
After we seat our new board there will be a vacancy. If you are interested please submit a letter of interest to email@example.com or PO Box 116 HSS, CO 80451 Thank you!
Mayor McVay swearing in Hershal Deputy
For a PDF file copy of the Title 1, Chapter 5 sections of the Hot Sulphur Springs Municipal Code titled "Mayor and Town Board of Trustees", please click here
The Hot Sulphur Springs Board of Trustees adopted "Rules of Conduct for Public Meetings"
at its regularly scheduled meeting on Thursday, December 15, 2011. A copy of a downloadable and printable pdf file of those 'Rules of Conduct' may be obtained by clicking here