Town of Hot Sulphur Springs
Pioneer Park Tree Felling and Removal Project
Advertisement for Bids
This bid has been fulfilled.
Sealed bids for the felling and bucking of wind damaged trees and the felling and removal of up to 60 trees to create a small clearing in Pioneer Park will be received at the Town of Hot Sulphur Springs 513 Aspen St (P. O. Box 116) Hot Sulphur Springs, CO 80451 on or before 2:00 p.m. September 12th, 2012. The work is in three bid items: 1) felling, bucking, and slash treatment of 15 hazard trees; 2) the bucking and slash treatment of trees in 9 blow down sites, and 3) the complete removal of up to 60 trees followed by site grading to create a picnic and parking area. Bids can be submitted for all or any of the individual bid items. All work will be carried out in Pioneer Park. Trees have been designated with paint and/or flagging. Additional details of this project can be obtained at the Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall or by calling 970.725.3933. An on-site review of the project will take place on September 10th, 2012 at 1pm; meet at the bridge over the Colorado River. A complete list of details can be found on Hot Sulphur Springs website www.HotSulphurSpringsCO.com.
- For a PDF file copy of the above bid, please click here
- For a PDF file copy of the bid form, please click here
- Wednesday, August 29, 2012, posted in the Sky-Hi Daily News
On-site Review Date
- Monday, September 10, 2012, see details above
Closing Date and Time
- 2:00pm, Wednesday, September 12, 2012
- For a PDF file copy of work requirements, please click here
- For a PDF file of a bid location map, please click here
- For a PDF file of site images, please click here