The Town of Hot Sulphur Springs, Colorado has issued a Request for Proposal for rotomill work on delineated streets of the town with the specifics below.
If you have any questions, please contact the Town Clerk Sandy White at 970-725-3933 ext. 1 or project coordinator Trustee Ken Anderson at 970-531-3514.
- For a PDF file copy of the bid, bid form, bid map and scope of work, please click here
- Friday, February 15, 2013 posted in the Sky-Hi Daily News
- March 16, 2013 at Hot Sulphur Springs Town Hall, 513 Aspen Street, at 1:00 pm
Closing Date and Time
- April 11, 2013 at 4:00 pm
Work Completion Date
- July 31, 2013, work to be performed in good weather between the hours of 8:00 am & 8:00 pm