Hot Sulphur Springs,
County seat of Grand County
Oldest town in Grand County
Share our website with
your neighbors and friends
Hot Sulphur Springs
January 7, 2013
'Town Zoning' Page January 7, 2013
Established as Saratoga West
in 1860, incorporated as Hot Sulphur Springs in 1903
Sections - Click to view
Part 00 - Preface, Adoption Ordinance, Table of ContentsPart 01 - Title 1, AdministrativePart 02 - Title 2, Boards and CommissionsPart 03 - Title 3, Business and License Regulations
Part 04 - Title 4, Public Health and SafetyPart 05 - Title 5, Police RegulationsPart 06 - Title 6, Motor Vehicles and TrafficPart 07 - Title 7, Public Ways and Property
Part 08 - Title 8, Building Regulations
Part 09 - Title 9, Zoning Regulations
Part 10 - Title 10, Subdivision
Part 11 - Tables
Part 12 - Index
Off Highway Vehicles (OHV's)
Regulations for operating an OHV in Hot Sulphur Springs Town limits click here.
Quick points (please read the full version listed above)
Operation of OHV’s is PROHIBITED in Pioneer Park and Town Park
- Must have a valid driver’s license*
- Proof of insurance
- Documentation of current registration (State Department of Motor Vehicle or Colorado State Parks and Wildlife Division)
- The use of OHV’s is solely for the purpose of normal transportation having a specific destination using the most direct route.
- Riding on Highway 40 is PROHIBITED
- If you need to cross Hwy 40 use the intersections of First Street, Aspen Street, or Hemlock Street all others are PROHIBITED
ATV Safety Courses offered here.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife snowmobile safety course offered here.
Colorado Parks and Wildlife registration information here.
Kaboom & The Colorado Health Foundation Grant for New Playground in HSS
Pioneer Park- Colorado Parks and Wildlife State Wildlife Area
Pioneer Park is OPEN!
Things to know about Pioneer Park:
Camping is allowed for 14 Day stay in designated campsites
Camping is free and first come first serve
No water, electric or sewer connections (dumpster and porta-lets provided for campers only)
Dogs must be on a leash/ clean up after your pet
18 hole Frisbee Golf course on North side
DPW State Wildlife Area rules at CPW.STATE.CO.US